Off-leash Dog Run at Bumble Bee Road Park
In a cooperative project with Miranda Gallagher's Gifted & Talented class at Southern Middle School and HART for Animals, have installed a 40,000 square foot off-leash dog park at our park on 1249 Bumble Bee Road Accident MD. The dog park includes a double-door entry system, waste disposal, and separate fenced areas for small and large dogs.
The park is open dawn to dusk year round (although snow removal is not guaranteed at all times). The Dog Park is free to use, although donations are gladly accepted at a drop box on site or online!
Garrett County Dog Park Rules
- Park is open from dawn until dusk.
- Dogs must be leashed when entering or leaving the safety of the Dog Park.
- Dogs and children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Maximum of 3 dogs per adult.
- Dogs that are aggressive, in heat, or sick are not allowed.
- Dogs must be removed from the Dog Park at first sign of aggression toward a person or dog.
- All dogs must have current vaccinations and license.
- Remove choke, pinch (prong) and spike collars from dogs before entering park.
- Owners are required to pick-up and dispose of their dog’s feces both in and out of the Dog Park.
- Owners must carry a leash and closely supervise their dog(s) at all times. Please have dog within sight and under voice control.
- No strollers, carriages, bicycles, skate boards, or children’s toys allowed in Dog Park.
- No smoking, alcoholic beverages, or food allowed in Dog Park.
- Owners are liable for injuries or damage caused by their dog(s).
- Small Dog Park is limited to dogs weighing 30 pounds or lighter; large dog park is open to dogs of all sizes.
- No digging allowed.
- Equipment in Dog Park is for dogs only. Please do not let your children climb on the equipment.
- Owners use the park at their own risk. Deep Creek Lions Club, HART, or Garrett County is not responsible for injury or illness to dogs or owners.
Infractions of any of these rules can result in temporary or permanent loss of park privileges.
Be sure to review us on Google! More positive reviews means more funding for new maintenance and new features!
NEWSLETTER SIGN UP
We're always looking for a few good members - contact us for more info!