The Glades at Meshach Run Disc Golf Course
Soft opening, May 2022
Welcome! We wanted to make the course available to the public as soon as possible, so it's in a "soft open" status for now. Currently, the baskets are installed, the general area for the tee pads are cleared and temporary signage has been placed. Over the course of the next month, we expect to install the turf tee pads and permanent signs (along with the sponsors' information for each hole!)
No reservations are required and it's FREE to play!
For now please do play the course and provide us feedback and comments. Although we don't anticipate making any changes, if there are very compelling reasons, we can make some modifications to the layout.
In the meantime, here are the rules of the course - they help keep it a great place for everyone!
- Any chance of hitting someone is too much
- Don't damage or remove tree branches or other permanent stuff
- Don't litter-pack out what you bring in
- Try to return last desks-there will be a disk dropbox and start at the beginning of the course with the full opening
- Be considerate:
- Keep music at reasonable volume and be aware of your language since families will be using the area too
- Allow faster players to play through and don't inconvenience others if you skip a hole
- Clear your basket, provide plenty of space for throwers and beware of "nicing" a shot
We have several holes available for $500 each. You'll get your organization/Name/logo I am a sign at your whole and also on the big sign (3X4 foot) at the beginning of the course. And, you'll be helping to support this great recreational resource!
To provide comments, suggestions or to become a sponsor, contact us at 323 325-5466 or email@example.com.
Deep Creek Lake Lions Club
NEWSLETTER SIGN UP
We're always looking for a few good members - contact us for more info!