Boat Auction & Donations
Our annual auction will take place on June 8, 2024 at 9am at our park at 1249 Bumble Bee Rd Accident MD.
Last year, there were over 60 bidders from 5 states bidding on over 30 boats. The event was a great success, raising funds for our Blind Skier and Camper Programs!
Come hungry! Food truck on site at 7am by Geohringer's Catering!
Are you dreading Busting Out Another Thousand to get your boat running this year? Ready for the second best day of a boat owner's life? Donate your boat to the Deep Creek Lake Lion's Club! We haul it away and you get the boat's auction value as a deduction on your taxes AND you'll be helping to support our Blind Skier and Camper Programs here at Deep Creek Lake.
We're always accepting donations of boats of all types, ATV's, snowmachines, and any other recreational vehicles you may have sitting around - we'll make sure you get the maximum deduction on your taxes for your donation. If you'd like to donate a boat, contact Chris at: 323 325 5466 or DCLLIONS@gmail.com
More information on donating your boat here: Boat Donation Letter
- Cash, check (bill of sale provided, title will be held and mailed to buyer when check clears) or CC (added fee has been removed)
- All power boats being sold have clear titles which will be signed over to the buyer OR title may be in process and will be mailed to you (if the boat has been donated recently).
- Sailboats, canoes, snowmobiles etc are not titled but a bill of sale will be provided upon request
- Open to the public, no preregistration required. You will need to get a bidder's number and have your DL handy the day of the auction
- Buyers have 2 weeks to remove boats
Any items with reserve will be announced prior to bidding (currently there are no boats with reserves)
Trailers - if the trailer is listed as included, it comes with the boat, but we do not deal with any title transfer on trailers. If the trailer is noted as Not Included, you can borrow the trailer from the club for a $500 deposit (you can write us a check which we will not cash unless you don't return the trailer.)
NEWSLETTER SIGN UP
We're always looking for a few good members - contact us for more info!